India is a vast landscape situated in south-west Asia where one can see people belonging to different caste, color, creed, race and religion. Incredible country is brimmed with numerous destinations for tourists where they can roam and explore more. Mesmeric beaches, cascading waterfalls, lush green vistas, pleasant breeze, historical monuments, high mountains and religious places are major allurements for sojourners.
A few stopovers which can be scrutinized are given below:
- Delhi:- Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s tomb, India Gate, Safdarjung’s Tomb, Jantar Mantar and Agraesn Ki Baoli.
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Alwar, Chittorgarh and Sirohi.
- Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Chini Ka Rauza, Tomb of Itmad-ud-Dulah, Tomb of Akbar and Tomb of Mariam-uz-Zamani.
- Shimla: Mall Road, Rashtrapati Niwas, Jakhoo Hill, Summer Hill, The Ridge and Kalka Shimla Toy Train.
- Manali/; Hidimba DEVI Temple, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Bijli Mahadev, Great Himalayan National Park, Bhrigu Lake, Pin Valley National Park and Manali Sanctuary.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Dal Lake, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam and Katra.
- Kerala: Munnar, Ponmudi, Warangal, Alappzuha, Beypore, Kumarkoram and Kochi.
- Goa: Candolim Beach, Miramar Beach, Majorda Beach, Mobor Beach, Colva Beach, Anjuna Beach and Varca Beach.
- Khajuraho: Group of Monuments at Khajuraho.
- Orcha: temples and forts.
Activities to be Done
- Heritage Walk
- Going to multiplexes
- Spend zealous nights at discotheques
- Visit heritage museums
- Adventurous sports
Souvenirs to be Purchased
- Marble statuaries
- Silver or junk jewellery
- Traditional Indian dresses such as suit, lehngas, odhnis and sarees
- Indian slippers such as ‘jutis’ and ‘mojaris’
- Pashmina shawls